My approach has always been a full service experience; working with my clients from first meeting, to the handover of keys and far beyond.
I have been involved in the housing industry since early 2000 with a focus on new home construction and sales. I entered the field after a 10 year career in the Social Service and Negotiation/Mediation arenas. The experience that I gained in negotiation, mediation, and problem solving through my roles with Alberta Social Services and Alberta Justice has been invaluable in my Real Estate Career.
Since my introduction into the housing industry I have worked as a front line sales person. While holding the role of VP of Sales and Marketing for a Multi Family development company I continued to work with all staff members on the front line. Why? I am jazzed about working with buyers and representing sellers. I have an overwhelming passion for assisting people in identifying their housing needs and then helping them achieve their goals!
My approach has always been a full service experience; working with my clients from first meeting, to the handover of keys and far beyond. I am proud to say that many of my past clients know that they can contact me for information and support long after they have settled into their new homes.
Finally, I have recently become a certified Stager. This is a service that I can provide to my clients who are looking to sell. I have taken this training to provide value added service to my clients.
Awards and Achievements
I believe that to be successful in your business you must commit to life long learning. I am constantly reading and taking courses to enhance my knowledge base and skill level.
The following is a short summary of some of the education and specialized training that I have been involved in.
- Silver Tommie 2008: Sales Person of the year in New Home Construction.
- 10 time Calgary Home Builder “Sales Person of the Month” winner
- Melinda Brody New Home Sales Training (Florida)
- Gary Waldron & Associates Sales Training (Calgary)
- Dave Beeson Sales Training (Kelowna)
- Interior Decorating Certificate (Okanagan College)
- Member of Professional Real Estate Stagers (Vancouver/Kelowna)
- Conflict Resolution Certification (Negation & Mediation) (Mount Royal/Calgary)
- Mediation of family Matters Certificate (Mount Royal/Calgary)
- Social Work Dip (Mount Royal/Calgary)
- StarTrack Royal LePage (Real Estate Sales Training Kelowna BC)
- 100 Days to Greatness (Sales Training Kelowna BC)
What does all this mean for you?
- I am an accomplished negotiator and problem solver and have written well over 1600 real estate contracts over the past 16 years….saving you time and money!
- I am skilled at being able to assist you in identifying your housing needs….saving you time!
- My resources and experience will ensure that all bases are covered…..minimizing unnecessary stress!
- The vast industry resources I have to offer my clientele…will instill the confidence of having a personalized real estate team working for you!
- I have great enthusiasm when real estate is involved; it is my personal mission to effectively facilitate your needs…offering peace of mind that you are partnered with someone who will be solely invested in you and your family’s best interest for years to come!